Unbelievable!
This year has absolutely flown by!
Sometimes, Christian and I look back at everything that's happened this year, and we can't believe it.
This year has absolutely flown by!
Sometimes, Christian and I look back at everything that's happened this year, and we can't believe it.Looking at how quickly Brennan has grown makes our heads spin. We know that the rest of the years will fly by - and we want to make sure that we make the most of them.
Which leads us to the whole New Year's Resolution thing. I really hate New Year's Resolutions. Don't get me wrong - I think the start of a new year is a great time to take stock of everything and look for areas of personal improvement. Maybe it's the pressure of having the term "resolution" attached to your new goals.
So, this year, Christian and I will spend New Year's Eve with a nice bottle of red wine and a list. We're going to sit down and create the goals for our family and for our personal lives for 2008. It won't be a resolution list - it will be a gaol list. Somehow, even though they are pretty much the same thing, the different 'label' makes it so that the list seems less threatening. :)
We wish you and yours all the best this New Year. We hope that 2008 brings all the joy and love that you can stand!
Lots of love~
Kris







No comments:
Post a Comment