Friday, November 14, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

So again, I find myself here apologizing for not updating more often. I must admit, keeping the blog going is a little more difficult that I had imagined. Although, I suppose it's a lot like working out - once I start it and get into a rhythm with it, I really enjoy it.

Halloween was a great deal of fun, and we had a wonderful time with Sassy and Rocco while they were here. The munchkin went to one house, where she proceeded to 'taste test' a couple of pieces of wrapped candy and then wanted to give them back! I suppose this is just the first of many too cute, yet utterly embarassing moments to come! I'll be posting pictures soon - promise!

Work has been hectic for both Christian and I lately, which has made it increasingly difficult for us to keep our eyes open past 8:30 at night. So, if you've called either of us, or the house, trying to chat after that, please don't take it personally that we're caccooned in bed! All of our energy is spent (while away from our baby girl during the day) working and taking care of our respective customer set, and then in the evening, chasing after our rambunctious 17 month old, who now has decided that 2:30AM is a FANTASTIC time to play. Thankfully, she calls out for her "DaDA!" who obliges her with a trip down to our bed within minutes of his beckoning.

Hopefully, the teething/sleeping/tantrum thing will pass soon, and we'll be back on schedule. We have but 5 short months to prepare ALL of us for the newest addition to the Perry clan. Or, maybe, we should just give the prospect of any kind of schedule up for the next year or so, and just roll with it.

Ahhhh...in the end, life is good!

Lots of love,
Kristen

No comments: